White Cover Up Dress
White Cover Up Dress
A cover dress is a must-have for any closet. The beauty of it is that you can just throw it on and step out without much of a hassle.
Just like a kimono or the little black dress (LBD), it’s the ultimate go-to outfit on those days that you have no idea what to wear.
You should definitely have one sitting around, it will come in handy on several occasions especially during summer.
This beautiful piece is particularly great for the beach. The color is amazing, not to mention the fact that it works perfectly with any color combo to give a chic final look.
You have the choice to spice it up with luminous colors and large statement pieces or tone it down by putting on a white bikini, adding a few accessories to it and you get yourself a complete, stylish ensemble with your own unique touch.
You will love this dress because it's:
- Versatile: The beauty of it is that you can pair it up with a variety of items according to your style preference. It can be worn as a short cover dress or a long top for the more conservative souls. As a cover up, you wear it over your bikini and head to the beach or a pool party. Adding a pair of strappy sandals or gladiators, a neck piece and of course some sunnies to complete that summer look. For the other look, you pair it with tights or jeggings and a pair of flats or even heels.
- Stylish: The sheer feature makes it super classy. Its height is also amazing, this piece accentuates your silhouette by making your legs seem longer and flawless. As long as you choose your correct size, it fits perfectly.
- Long lasting: Considering its material, this piece gives you the pleasure of wearing it over and over without worrying about it getting worn out too quick..
We love to shine like the sun all through summer. From one outfit to the other, keep serving people goals and getting a whole lot of compliments while at it.
Fit & Size
Fit: loose Fit, incredibly comfortable
Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large & X-Large
Washing: Machine wash Or hand wash in cold water
Shipping & Returns
ITEMS are delivered in 2-5 days in the U.S.
INTERNATIONAL shipments are delivered within 5-14 days
WE pay for shipping on all orders in the U.S.
RETURNS are free on all orders.
IF you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the product within 60 days of purchasing for a full refund, even if you have used the product!
What is Crochet?
Crochet is a form of embroidery whereby a hook made of wood, plastic or metal is used to create fabric from threat or yarn. The word “crochet” originated from France where it used to mean ‘hook’. Crocheting, therefore, refers to the process of creating fabric and not the fabric itself. The four types of crochets are single, half double, double and treble crochets.
Uses of Crochet in Clothing
The most common use of crochet is making fabric. The practice has its roots in the past centuries where people used to make clothing and donate to soldiers of war. However, crochets are not only used to make clothes. They are also employed in the making of hats, gloves, scarfs, mats, blankets, and socks.
Aside from clothing, crochets have also been used to define shapes in instances where they are difficult to illustrate using other media.
The following are the most popular types of crochets in clothing:
• Elf- Fine fabric made from very fine yarns.
• Bosnian Crochet- The final fabric has a ridge which is marked with slip stitches that are made in a backward loop.
• Clothesline Crochet– Used to crotchet harder or stiffer items like blankets and mats.
• Floral Crochet– Used in crocheting flowers which are then attached to clothing to make them more stylish.
Future of crocheting
In the past, cotton was the most common material used in this practice. However, after a series of innovations, other materials such as silk, nylon and wool have been incorporated. The range of garments and clothing created have also tremendously increased. The practice is expected to become even popular as universally renowned designers begin to adopt it.
The fashion world is expected to feature more crochet styles and a lot more people are going to begin loving this trendy style.
Shipping & Returns
Our products are sourced from all over the world which means shipping times will vary depending on where you are in the world.
Your item will be be shipped and delivered within approximately 7-10 business days.
You have 60 days to try the product. If you are not satisfied with your product, please email us at email@example.com and will initiate your replacement or refund.
I loved this coverup!! It’s super soft and flattering. It hits all my curves, because its able to stretch out a little and hug your body. Its well made, looks super detailed. I ordered a small im 5ft and 125 pounds. Gotten so many compliments!