The Black Strawberry
The Black Strawberry
What do you get when you put your favorite fruit designs on sandals?
The cutest, sassiest, most unique fruit-top sandals.
We guarantee you won't find these anywhere. Trust us, we know...it took us forever to finally get them made!
Why should you buy these fruit sandals?
- Original Style, Classic Footwear - A fun addition to any bohemian lifestyle, we offer the perfect balance of style, comfort, and durability with our outdoor shoes to keep your feet safe and comfortable.
- Open Toe, Open Heel - Less restrictive and more comfortable, the smart summer-friendly design and single strap across the top hold firm without slipping off while adding more breathability.
- Shock-Absorbing Comfort - The back of our women’s sandals features a reinforced cushion to keep your feet protected from rocks, debris, or even light impact shocks while walking.
- Sassy Little Fruits - What goes great with a hot summer’s day? Some cool fruity drinks—and shoes! These shoes come in four different designs, including white strawberry, pineapple, or watermelon, and black strawberry.
When it’s finally time to get away from it all and enjoy a day at the beach with friends and family, or you’re ready to just cut loose and go visit that outdoor market you’ve been dying to see, the right footwear can make all the difference.
NicheForBeach fruit-topped beach sandals make the perfect choice for any girl, teen, or woman who is ready to kick off the work shoes or heels and let their toes feel the cool wind and soft sand on their outdoor adventures.
Thanks to a relaxed, breathable fit, reinforced heel to cushion your step, and adorable little fruit “toppings” across the single front strap, you’ll always love feeling confident and original when it’s time to enjoy the day!
- Design/Color: White Strawberry
Fit: Relaxed fit for four size ranges 7, 8, 9 ,10
- Material: Rubber + EVA
- Heel height: 15 mm/0.6 Inches
- Cushioned heel support
- Single Cross Top, Open toe Design
Shipping & Returns
ITEMS are delivered in 2-5 days in the U.S.
INTERNATIONAL shipments are delivered within 5-14 days
WE pay for shipping on all orders in the U.S.
RETURNS are free on all orders.
IF you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the product within 60 days of purchasing for a full refund, even if you have used the product!
What is Crochet?
Crochet is a form of embroidery whereby a hook made of wood, plastic or metal is used to create fabric from threat or yarn. The word “crochet” originated from France where it used to mean ‘hook’. Crocheting, therefore, refers to the process of creating fabric and not the fabric itself. The four types of crochets are single, half double, double and treble crochets.
Uses of Crochet in Clothing
The most common use of crochet is making fabric. The practice has its roots in the past centuries where people used to make clothing and donate to soldiers of war. However, crochets are not only used to make clothes. They are also employed in the making of hats, gloves, scarfs, mats, blankets, and socks.
Aside from clothing, crochets have also been used to define shapes in instances where they are difficult to illustrate using other media.
The following are the most popular types of crochets in clothing:
• Elf- Fine fabric made from very fine yarns.
• Bosnian Crochet- The final fabric has a ridge which is marked with slip stitches that are made in a backward loop.
• Clothesline Crochet– Used to crotchet harder or stiffer items like blankets and mats.
• Floral Crochet– Used in crocheting flowers which are then attached to clothing to make them more stylish.
Future of crocheting
In the past, cotton was the most common material used in this practice. However, after a series of innovations, other materials such as silk, nylon and wool have been incorporated. The range of garments and clothing created have also tremendously increased. The practice is expected to become even popular as universally renowned designers begin to adopt it.
The fashion world is expected to feature more crochet styles and a lot more people are going to begin loving this trendy style.
Shipping & Returns
Our products are sourced from all over the world which means shipping times will vary depending on where you are in the world.
Your item will be be shipped and delivered within approximately 7-10 business days.
You have 60 days to try the product. If you are not satisfied with your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will initiate your replacement or refund.