Beach Kimono Cardigan
Beach Kimono Cardigan
- Material: Polyester, Chiffon, Lace. 100% Brand New with Tags
- Size: One size fits most : Bust--56.5", Length--31.5"
- Color: Black & White
- Style: Cute Bohemia Elephant print, Open Front, bat sleeve, loose fit, boho style, Shawl sheer chiffon kimono. Lightweight & Comfortable
- Occasions: Beach, Daily, Work, Party, Maternity Wear, Sunscreen Wear, Sports Wear, Casual, thin capes for spring, summer and autumn.
- Washing: Hand wash in cold water and due to the monitor settings and monitor pixel definitions, there will be a little difference between the actual color and the picture color
Why should you buy this beach kimono?
Here are the main reasons why this item is a must-have:
- Basically, you can never run out of options when it comes to it. In no time it becomes your go-to outfit. To make this kimono even more glamorous, consider accessories. Topping the list are some cute bohemian earrings, especially if you find ones with some customized detail. It would also be a great idea to throw in a fringe bag, preferably a nude color and a beautiful pair of sandals to top it off and match it up. If you opt to do the kimono over shorts or jeggings, a simple, chic pair of sneakers would be a great alternative. For your LBD, get gladiators sandals or a funky pair of wedges like those with rope details all around the heel and straps. When headed to the beach, you can never forget that hat, sunglasses and the brightest waterproof lipstick you have.
- Its length is amazing, it flatters your legs and makes them look longer while it accentuates your silhouette as a result of its see-through feature.
- The price is also affordable so this is actually good value for your money. You’ll never regret it.
- Versatile - Don’t let the name fool you, it is as versatile as they come. I bet that’s the best part about it. You can wear it for so many alternative occasions not just tropical vacations. Sometimes throw it over your little black dress for some extra pop, pair it with your favorite shorts and a knit crop top as a cover up, throw it on top of that new bodysuit you bought and never wore etc.
- Stylish - The elephant print gives it a fashion forward bohemian look.
- Comfortable - It is made of light fabrics so you can bet you’ll be comfortable.
- Loose fit - No stress that it might not fit or be too snug if you’re a medium, large or X large.
Fit & Size
Size: Medium, Large & X Large.
Loose fit: No stress that it might not fit or be too snug if you’re a medium, large or X large.
Washing: Hand wash in cold water and due to the monitor settings and monitor pixel definitions, there will be a little difference between the actual color and the picture colors
Fit & Size
Fit: loose Fit, incredibly comfortable
Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large & X-Large
Washing: Machine wash Or hand wash in cold water
Shipping & Returns
ITEMS are delivered in 2-5 days in the U.S.
INTERNATIONAL shipments are delivered within 5-14 days
WE pay for shipping on all orders in the U.S.
RETURNS are free on all orders.
IF you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the product within 60 days of purchasing for a full refund, even if you have used the product!
What is Crochet?
Crochet is a form of embroidery whereby a hook made of wood, plastic or metal is used to create fabric from threat or yarn. The word “crochet” originated from France where it used to mean ‘hook’. Crocheting, therefore, refers to the process of creating fabric and not the fabric itself. The four types of crochets are single, half double, double and treble crochets.
Uses of Crochet in Clothing
The most common use of crochet is making fabric. The practice has its roots in the past centuries where people used to make clothing and donate to soldiers of war. However, crochets are not only used to make clothes. They are also employed in the making of hats, gloves, scarfs, mats, blankets, and socks.
Aside from clothing, crochets have also been used to define shapes in instances where they are difficult to illustrate using other media.
The following are the most popular types of crochets in clothing:
• Elf- Fine fabric made from very fine yarns.
• Bosnian Crochet- The final fabric has a ridge which is marked with slip stitches that are made in a backward loop.
• Clothesline Crochet– Used to crotchet harder or stiffer items like blankets and mats.
• Floral Crochet– Used in crocheting flowers which are then attached to clothing to make them more stylish.
Future of crocheting
In the past, cotton was the most common material used in this practice. However, after a series of innovations, other materials such as silk, nylon and wool have been incorporated. The range of garments and clothing created have also tremendously increased. The practice is expected to become even popular as universally renowned designers begin to adopt it.
The fashion world is expected to feature more crochet styles and a lot more people are going to begin loving this trendy style.
Shipping & Returns
Our products are sourced from all over the world which means shipping times will vary depending on where you are in the world.
Your item will be be shipped and delivered within approximately 7-14 business days.
You have 60 days to try the product. If you are not satisfied with your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and will initiate your replacement or refund.
Hey ya’ll... thought I’d go for a walk so I grabbed my Elephant Kimono I just received.. I’m loving it so much! It fits and feels perfectly. And of course elephants are a sign of good luck and power! I just love wearing this cover up. It’s great for the beach or an evening summer stroll. I think everyone should have one!! Thank You NicheForBeach for all your wonderful products, now I’m another step closer to having everything... 😍.
Kimono is so beautiful and high quality. I’m very satisfied. Love it! it fit all my swimsuits. Happy to have it!